Monday, October 03, 2005


I tot papadog was proposing to me online. heheheheehe

Last Saturday I was woken up by a text message from papadog. “Happy 3rd mth analversary” My initial thoughts were :-

a) its not our anniversary
and
b) we’ve been together more then 6 mths now so how can he get it wrong?

It took me a few minutes to realize that it was our anal analversary. 3 mths ago we first had anal sex. I think it took quite a lot of persuasion from papadog.

Sorry papadog for being a bit whining last Saturday. I was missing you terribly and I just had to see and be with you that day.

So when u suggested coffee or sex err… I was over the moon but of course I would choose sex . Should there even be an option between us?
Thank you for Saturday. I had a wonderful time! I love you so much papadog and no one can ever replace you (& that includes in bed as well)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home