Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What I'm actually feeling now..

You know what I'm actually feeling now?

I miss being with my babydog.
This past couple of days have been very, very bad for me.
This high fever doesnt seem that it will subside anytime soon.

I miss hugging my cute babydog.
I miss carressing her, kissing her.
Making sweet love to my babydog, spooning her afterwards.

It has been quite sometime since we last had a romantic love making session.

Last Friday was different.

She was still menstruating when we both got extra horny and decided to use the last available condom we had. A bloody vaginal inercourse, literally.


Two days before that, while my babydog was still menstruating, we had anal sex. And this time it was different. I asked my babydog to get herself a pack of tampon, instead of having her using the conventional sanitary towel.

It was the first ever experience for her, inserting the tampon inside her sweet pussy.

We did anal with a missionary position and while I banged her arse hard (she wanted it), I pushed the tampon further and further up her pussy.
My oh my, my babydog, will forever be my ever-horny babydog.

She moaned and moaned when i pushed the tampon further! Thats wrong!

Naughty girl!

And oh, by the way, we had to use two condoms for this particular anal sex session. I used the first one and banged her hard, just the way she wanted it and ended up with a broken condom. Wow! Not too sure its because of the baby oil we used as lube or whether it was caused by the hard anal-pounding action.


I finished off however with quickly pulling out the condom and came in loads and loads of bucketful cum on her face.

Err.. by the way, did I mention she came when I analled her?


I've said this again, and I'm saying it again. My babydog is one helluva teenage anal whore. And i love her so much!




-papadog-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home