Friday, October 07, 2005

Being with papadog have made me a very sexually active person. Before I would not even care if my partner and I did not make love for months. There was always my trusted fren “the pillow”.

But now all I can think about is being with papadog and making love. It has been exactly a week since we last make love and I don’t know how I can survive a whole month. Even yesterday when papa dog lifted my sarong I was wishing that he would just insert his fingers. Just to feel him inside me if not his cock. Bunny can never replace papadog and the feel of him inside me. Its like I’m being transported into a different world.

If you ask is our relationship base on lust? The answer is no , there is no way two person can make love as we do if they are not in love. I know for a fact that i love papadog very very much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home