Monday, April 03, 2006

There are times when we look at life and we think how i wish i have not done that differently or how we wish we have done something.

For me i have never regret being with papadog, Yes our relationship is different from others and sometimes it is hard but nothing as perfect as what we have now comes easy.

He still make my heart skip a beat and everytime i'm not with him i feel incomplete. I dread every weekend cause i dont get to see him and i wish the weekend would pass so fast so that the weekend would be over.

I love you papadog and if you ask me why... i can list down a million of things from the first time you tried to woo me until today a year later. You still make my heart skip a bit and you still make me laugh. You bring joy and laughter in my life. You are still perfect.

Would i trade you for the world? NO, NEVER! cause you're everything that i ever wanted in my life. You are my present and my future

I love you papadog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home