Monday, October 10, 2005

What a wonderful gift

Was a very wonderful lovemaking session yesterday.
It was my birthday, and as you can guess, a birthday celebration involving one high-sexdrive couple will always end up in something err.. sexual.

After slightly more than one week of being abstinent, we were finally united again yesterday.

God knows how much I've been missing my babydog. Her carresses, her kisses, her touches, her raunchiness. I love her. And I miss her a lot.

It was a sweaty one yesterday. And my oh my, I came in bucketful of cum. My babydog was really caught offguard on this. I came and came and came, blasting my hot cum all over my babydog's face and bossom. Some when up her nostrils and some went straight into her mouth - she choked. That was cute.

I had a very happy birthday yesterday. Thank you babydog. I love you.




papadog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home