Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Experienced man

They always say, with age comes experience. How true. My papadog aint that old but old enough to know more than i do. Knowing is one thing but sharing is another story .

I have to admit, i'm very inexperience when it comes to love making. Of course I know about the different sex position and about masturbation and orgasm etc. but i didnt know about squirting or even deep throat (which i'm still trying to achieve and somehow i think it is quite impossible).

Of course all you need to do is google on the net to know all this. Knowing is one thing but doing and achieving is another. with papadog guidance i finally discover the meaning of squirting. And i'm glad that i could and i'm very glad that my papadog is happy. But its all thank to him.

My greatest SEX GURU

-babydog-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home