Sunday, July 30, 2006

Thank you

A Quickie at some unknown place?

sounds fimiliar? thats what happen on Friday evening

Of all the months my best fren decided to come late and i was thinking geez, i have to wait another week before me and papadog can make love...

but as usually nothing can stop us......

We we're on a short (1/2day break) last friday and as usually papdog was driving..along the way he took my hand and the next thing i know he put it inside his boxers. well i wasnt going to complain thats for sure

What happened next, i'm not to sure all i know we were both horny then. What do you do when you at an unfimiliar place? Check in some unknown hotel and oh yeah and before that of course we had to stop at a pharmacy to get all the required stuff ie. condom, lube and tampons

The next thing i know, i was naked and so was papdog, and as usually he inserted the tampons deep inside me and he asked me " which position are you comfortable with?" and i'm like whichever one that you are ok with....

And as i lay back on my back, papadog insterted his ever hard rock cock inside my ass and he started moving. My, my the feeling was awesome. It has been a while since we had anal sex. And as he pushes his cock in futher and further inside i can feel myself cumming. I can totally feel the whole him inside me, the veins the tip everything! ANd the next thing i know i came and 5 mins later so did papadog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home