Sunday, May 28, 2006

FantASStic!

My babydog was menstruating but both of us were horny as hell, as usual.

And we very well damn knew the smooching and heavy petting will only lead to us having sex even while she's having her period.

So we decided; anal sex it is then!

She started with trying to gobble the whole length of my cock, trying to shove it down her throat. And to no avail as usual. Try harder baby, you're almost there...

And me, I was busy playing and sucking her yummy 36Cs, I didnt realise she was grinding her padded pussy against my shin. Damn she was horny alright!

So I asked her where the her pack of tampax was, and she handed me this funny looking tampax with the insertion applicator. I pried her legs open, helped her put the tampax right in place, push the applicator up her pussy hole and she suddenly moaned!

Hey!! You are not supposed to moan when I put in the tampax! That's wrong! Naughty you!

That was when I realised how horny my babydog was.

I put on a condom, put a dollop of that red coloured Durex Forplay lube and slowly probed my babydog's tight spinchter with my already hard cock.

My babydog has always been saving her brownies for special occassions, and what a wonderful special occassion it was that night.

We hated the red lube though, as it was the sticky, warm type, so we ditched that after a while and I used my 'au naturale' saliva instead. Worked perfectly well for us! And oh, we also ditched the condom and went bareback instead.

From missionary to wheelbarrow to doggie style, my babydog came four times that night!! And all from anal fucking!

My oh my...

Tell me if I'm not the luckiest boyfriend alive. Number four was just too much. That was exactly when the contraction of her arse really send me to the limit and I came and came and came and squirted all my manly juice inside her tight little arse.

Too bad we didnt take any pictures. Maybe next time...

I love you babydog.





-papadog-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home