Monday, July 10, 2006

Wouldn’t it be nice if we could have another sexcapade. Just the two of us with nothing to worry about or the need to rush. It would be so perfect.

I try not to think much about us not being able to be together cause I know its not something that both of us can control ( I think) but last Thursday after not being together for 16 days was a great love making session. Short and Sweet.

Both of us we pretty horny that whole day. I didn’t know how we manage to survive. If it was up to me I would just take leave and make love the whole evening.

I guess it all started with the role-play thingy we had during lunch time and the erotic massages that went on after that. I was definitely wet thinking about papadog making love to me, having his erected cock inside me, pushing in and out of my wet pussy. Feeling his fingers inside me trying to make me squirt and cum at the same time. I can just imagine him rubbing my clitoris and making me horny. Geez, I’m getting wet just thinking about it.
Both of us were rushing back, and trust me a the rate we we’re going, we could just settle for anywhere. I know I could. Our love making session was so sweet. Yes it was short but definitely perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home