Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Interesting love making session

We had a pretty interesting love making session yesterday .

Scene 1

Babydog:- Lets just cuddle and kiss today
Papadog:- Ok

Scene 2 ( In the room)

Papadog:- Take your clothes of, Just insert no movement
Babydog:- Okay!

Scene 3 ( Babydog on top) and me laughing cause i was moving slowly and gently)

Scene 4

Papadog:- Baby, lie down , Lets make love

and of course the result = me cumming

i was really tired after the session yesterday. i guess i was still recovering from Sunday's session. We made love for nearly 2 hours. My papadog still make my knees weak (and i mean that literally). It seems lately we have been making love almost every 2 to 3 days. WOW .... i guess we can never get enough of each other. I know thats true for me. My papadog still gives me pleasure everytime his rock hard cock enters me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home