Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A wonderful love making session


Sex is always great but when we make love its even better. I just don’t want it to end. Tuesday making love was simply awesome and beautiful. I did not want it to end, not even after the second round. I wanted to limit my cum to just once as I wanted to enjoy our love making, the feel of papadog big cock moving inside me. I simply love the feel of papadog throbbing inside me. It was simply fantastic. How I wish papadog could feel what I was feeling when he is inside me. Then he would know why I want him to be inside me forever and one of the reason why i love him

That day Papadog ask me where I want him to cum and and I said on my face and of course with my mouth opened at that time his first aim would be inside my mouth. OH MY GOD! was I in for a shock. he came and came and came until I errr… choked. My face, hair and neck was full of his cum. A week worth of cum. The amount priceless.


Thank you papadog for a wonderful love making session. I love you !


babydog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home