Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Masturbator

Cute!

Look at her eyes.

That one word sums it all up.
She was hungrily gobbling my cock, frantically moving her hand along my shaft and busily bobbing her head up and down trying to swallow the whole length of my heavily veined cock.

Alas, to no avail. Of deepthroating I mean.

But what a wonderful handjob + blowjob combo my babydog’s giving me. Utter pleasure!

I seem to be wondering. Wondering what makes this one so, so special. And then I realized. It suddenly hit me.

Look at her eyes.

It’s the enthusiasm. It must be.

She was really enjoying my cock, the taste of my cock, the taste of pre-cum and my, oh my, you can literally see her eyes sparkling when she grabbed my cock and sucked my cockhead – HARD.

Look at her eyes.

And this time, I just can’t handle it. This is all too much for me.

The spitting, the saliva drops tangling on her chin, the winks she give me, the raunchiness… I just can’t hold back. I just can’t. Not this time. Nope. Sorry.

Look at her eyes.

“I’m cumming baby… I’m cumming”

She was kneeling and busily sucking my cock when what I said to her caught her by surprise.

“Uh?” was all she could mutter, with my cock still deep in her mouth.

“Urggggghh!!!” was my reply. I came in bucketful of cum (as usual). She managed to keep some in her mouth, but with my never ending spurting, coming out like water from a fire hydrant hose, most of it oozes out of the corner of her lips landing onto her lovely breasts.

Look at her eyes.

My babydog was a happy girl.

She managed to make me cum with just her mouth and hands. In a record time.

I was a happy man.

She sucked my off like I am her love of my life.

Which she is to me.

Love of my life.

Just look at her eyes.

And you’ll know what I mean.







-papadog-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home