Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bunny strikes again!

Sometimes I really believe bunny is the best ever gift my babydog has ever gotten from anyone, ever.

We were on our way back yesterday when I, in a commanding voice, said to babydog "Take out your bunny, now!"

My babydog smiled and frantically looked for bunny in her purse.

"Now take off your panties!", and she seemingly obliged.

"Spread your legs".

And in an instant, I shoved the eagerly vibrating bunny straight to babydog's clitoris.

I played with bunny on her clitty, along her labia and around her opening and my babydog was panting and moaning and sighing.

Her face turned red and man, you should really see how cute her face was.

I can immediately tell she was cumming when she started that rapid gyrating motion, and *boom!*

My babydog came.

Thank you bunny.

You've really made my babydog a really happy girl.








papadog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home