Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sexual position


Until now I have not figured out what is my favourite sexual position are. Being the gal as I am my first choice would be the missionary position. Maybe because I get to papadogs face while we’re making love but of course I wouldn’t mind riding papadog so that I can be in control. But I think papadog usually think that I get tired when I ride him. After 3 orgasm (on average) who wouldn’t be? And no I’m not complaining. Missionary or no missionary 3 orgasm per session is more than enough for me. Mission:- To get papadog to cum when I’m on top!

I use to not like the doggie style. I just don’t feel comfortable but lately I find myself getting use to the idea and the feeling. There was even a few times when papadog spank me when he as doggie’ing me. Which is a turn on (onlyif its done gently). Everytime when we’re in that position, papadog always ask me to play with my clitoris for extra pleasure but trust me even without the fingering it is still pleasurable.

But I guess no matter which sexual position, it aklcomes down to the person to whom you are making love with and his techniques (& expertise) because with Papadog big cock inside me, sexual position is the last thing on my mind.



babydog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home