Thursday, December 22, 2005

Finally

The much awaited day had arrive yesterday. Papadog finally came inside me. YIPEE!!!! was waiting for the day more than 2 months. Initially i think papadog was a bit reluctant as he did not want any unwanted suprises 9 months later but he has finally done it!!

I was so looking for to tuesday that i could not sleep the nite before. Hoping (of course i did not tell papadog this) that we are able to make love the next day. And i guess i kept the anticipation and excitement to myself quite well cause papadog did not suspect anything.

Papadog, i was counting the days so that u can come inside me. Thank you very much for a great gift and before i forget thank you again for giving me2 long and wonderful orgasms!!!

I love you


baby dog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home