Thursday, December 01, 2005

Superfantastic mindblowing session


It was a mind-blowing love making session.

I was totally lost for words when papadog when down on me. I seriously did not know what he did but OH MY GOD is was super fabulous and fantastic. It was one of the best orgasm ever!!!!

Indescribable!

The feeling is just out of this world and I can still feel the effect today and trust me I am still smiling. Totally amazing.

And trust me papdog earn the title Sex God

I am just so in love with my Sex God, papadog!!!

Baby, thank you for a wonderful sex session last nite. It was simply great!

It started off with some foreplay, then papadog inserted his finger inside me and it felt so nice. The way he just inserted and pushes his finger in and playing with my clitoris at the same time.

Wonderful.

Then he went down on me. OH MY GOD. I’m sorry but I just cannot get over that! I was the happiest women last night.

I remember after this papadog asked me whether I wanted to rest.. REST? No way!

I’m sorry but I wasn’t going to deprive myself of papadog hard strong cock.


At this point we then decided to use the cock ring .Papadog took out two. Wow.. 2 different feelings. Now you can imagine how long his cock is. Two cock ring!!!

And no turning back then….


I came again!

Sorry papadog there were a few times that I could have came but I just wanted to feel you inside me. Its just so nice.


Thank you so much for everything, for the wonderful times and love making session.

You’re the best lover a women can ask for.

I’m totally in love with you

babydog



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home