Wednesday, November 30, 2005

That magical thing

Wow…
Been a long time since I last wrote.
Been too busy, occupied with the neverending workloads.

Not that my sexual life has been dull, mind you.
It has been exceptionally superb lately.
In fact, today is our 5th month analversary. Yes, it was exactly 5 months ago when I first deflowered my baby dog, anally.

The thing is, it is not about what we do sexually, neither about how we do it, nor where we do it.
It is what is behind it.

Love.

You can always have sex with anyone you want, but making love to someone you really love is a completely different world altogether.

You feel complete. You feel happy. Content. Love does not only add weight to what you do, it completes everything.

Being in love is definitely wonderful. Loving someone with your whole heart makes it even more beautiful.

Babydog, I’m madly in love with you.

F.O.R.E.V.E.R.







papadog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home