Thursday, December 08, 2005


It was a very stressful evening yesterday. Went out during lunch with Papadog and was damn horny. Since we had some urgent things to attend to I only manage to give papadog a 3 minutes blowjob. It did not really help much cause I was dying to have him inside me. Lucky we minimize our sex related emails.

The traffic was pretty bad so all I can think about was there is no way we were going to have sex today . What a disappointment it would be. But luck was on my side yesterday.

Another unbelievable love making session. I’ve got this to say not only is papadog good with his fingers and cock but also with his tongue!!! Another unbelievable experience last nite!


Thank you papadog. Simply wonderful! But you have yet to hump my hump!!!


love you so much papadog

babydog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home