Monday, November 07, 2005

Masturbation

I do not know what happen to me the last few days, it seems that I cannot stop masturbating. Countless times I promise myself to save for Papadog and countless times I broke that promise. I think it’s the bunny curse. ok...that’s not fair. I think I shouldn’t blame bunny for that. Or maybe it could be because of papadog who was pretty encouraging plus the fact that wanted to hear me masturbating and moan on the phone, TWICE!! (that was because he called just at the right time) Hmmm… I wonder what he did afterwards? *Wink* Wait a minute, he was masturbating on the phone WITH me the first time!! Just imagine holding bunny in one hand ( and playing with your clit) , the phone in the other and imagining your boyfriend stroking himself and getting hard on the other side. Trust me its just perfect to make me cum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home