Thursday, October 27, 2005


Sometimes the need for sex can actually cloud my mind. How often do one actually hink of sex? Every minute? Hour? Personally, I think about sex nearly every minute since I’ve been with papadog and.I think 90% of what we say or do is sex related. I constantly thinking of how his cock taste like when its in my mouth, the feel of it in my hand and of course when its inside me.

Even yesterday, I promise myself that I will not masturbate but after talking to papadog and the fact that he bought new batteries for my bunny, I did. I don’t think I can wait for Friday evening.

Today during lunch again I had the privilege of sucking papadog. His big cock was just readily waiting for me to put it in my mouth. It wasn’t as long as yesterday (which if I may add left me quite wet) but that’s all I need to make me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home