Monday, December 26, 2005

opps we did anal again

We haven’t had anal for quite some time and I decided that since it’s the time of the months again (or as papadog call it red flag!) and I’m pretty sure 7 days without any love making can drive both of us crazy I decided to head to the pharmacy to get some lubricant for our anal session. Of course I did not tell papadog this until Monday morning.

Lube, condom and baby oil in hand we headed into the room. We started off nice and slow and like always he was making me so horny that I could not stand it anymore. what was suppose to be just anal had change to being virginal. I just had to have papadog inside me, even though I was a bit reluctant. I help papadog put on the condom and the next minute he was inside me.

The feeling was just absolutely wonderful. I came quite fast. I didn’t even realise that papadog was taking pictures using mobile.

Then papadog ask me “have you had enough?” my reply was “ one more last hard fuck”!
And Oh My GOD it was totally awesome.

Papadog the proceed with taking off the condom and putting on a lot of lube on me and himself and without hesitation papadog slowly and with ease inserted his rock hard cock inside my ass .


And it was a smooth ride from there……….

Oh and did I tell you papadog actually came while analing me? Yeap he did. As I was enjoying the feeling of papadog pushing himself inside me again and again I heard him saying “ don’t move” and then he came.

Like previous love making session I really had a great time. It was totally fantastic. Thank you papadog for yesterday evening love making session. What a good way to spend boxing day!.

I love you so much papadog

Thank You










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home