Monday, October 24, 2005

One helluva night!

WOW!

Absolutely brilliant. Magically brilliant.

What a Wonderful Wednesday!

Started off with us playing rub-a-dub-dub. Both of us got completely naked and with my babydog laying still on the bed, I slid my already hard cock in between her thighs. No insertion. No vaginal penetration. Just me moving my cock in and out of between her thighs and rubbing against her clit and now very wet pussy.

My babydog was moaning and moaning when I said “Now you on top”.

She quickly straddled me and placed her wet vagina on along my cock with again, no insertion. She stroked my cock with her pussy grinding it harder and harder when suddenly I noticed her having a slight shuddering.

My babydog came!! Wow! And I thought we were just playing around…

Enough of foreplays, I fingered her and made her wet and ready for my now raging cock. It only took a few minutes before she came twice (back-to-back!) and panting and panting and panting.

You should see her all-red face. God she’s so cute! (I love you babydog!)

What came next was totally unforgettable. With the tube of lube in hand, I lubed my cock well and pushed the head deep inside her tight anus. A small moan escaped from her mouth, her forehead cringing, her hand gripping my arms tights, when I heard her say “oh my God… I just love your cock”.

I’ve decided to do anal bareback this time. No condom. No. Not this time.

I must say, this must be the bestest of the best anal sex I’ve ever had, EVER. She was really, really, really enjoying every thrust I made. Noticing she was enjoying this filthy act, I hammered her ass like an obsessed butt-fucker, and yet with every hammering, she returned with a harder pounding.

After a while, we switched to missionary, with my cock still her cute, tight ass. Again, I hammered her silly and surprise! surprise! She CAME!! For the first time ever, she came while I was analing her!! OH! MY GOD!!

Babydog, you are such an amazing sex-crazed, cock-hungry, big breasted, dick-hungry, cute girlfriend, I’ve ever had!!

WOW!!

I was totally spent. Decided not to come in her ass, I took my still hard cock out, went to the loo, wash it and put it back where it belongs. My babydog’s tight and warm pussy.

One more orgasm from her and I came, as usual, in bucketful of cum.

Five brain-exploding cums (including one through anal) from my babydog wasmore than what I needed to convince me that she is one helluva nympho.

I just love you babydog.






papadog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home