Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thank you

Happy 7 months anniversary papadog. 7 months of pure pleasure, excitement and if I might add full of learning. Thank you for just being you the forever erected boyfriend and for constantly wanting to be inside me and for giving me pleasure every time.

I love you


Thank you for giving me my first multiple orgasm
Thank you for fingering me in the car and making me cum
Thank you for making sure i cum everytime when we make love
Thank you for all the kisses and hugs everyday
Thank you for letting me give you a blow job everytime when i ask you
Thank you for giving me my first bunny
Thank you for introducing to new sexual position and techniques
Thank you for making me wet and horny all the time (YES all the time)
Thank you for telling me that i look beautiful everyday
Thank you for all the love making and sex session and foreplay



Happy Anniversary Papadog


babydog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home