Monday, October 24, 2005


Sex is great but its even greater when you do it with someone that you love. It has been a while since we had anal. More than 3 weeks. Its not that I don’t like it but I just prefer it with a lot of lube and of course with condoms.

So that morning when papadog told me that if we were to have sex it has to be totally anal I made one small request, for us to go to the pharmacist to stock up on lubricant and condoms. We came out with 2 lube (large) and a packet of condoms. Big smile on my face.

Let me tell you papadog did not waste his time with the lube. The feel of papadog rubbing the lube on my pussy was enough to make me horny. It felt so wet and so cold against my pussy and not to mention nice. Papadog then proceed with putting his already hard cock between my legs, rubbing against my clitoris and I was so wet that I can even hear the sound of my wetness and my heart was beating faster and faster….

To be cont…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home