Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Anally yours

Surprise! Suprise!

We've had had anal sex for a number of times now since I first deflowered her anally last July. With condom, without condom, with lube, without lube (but with au naturale saliva of course!), and heck, I even came inside her backside once.

I would normally initiated the backdoor excursions though she may sometimes suggested it herself. She always seem to love it but I, most of the times am worried if:
- it hurts her ( i love my babydog too much to hurt her)
- she's really enjoying it or is she just doing it to please me

And then, yesterday, I asked her.

"Tell me the truth now. Do you actually enjoy having anal sex? On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the least and 10 being the most, how do you rate having anal sex with me?"

A question of which I really think she'll say "I like doing it because I love you" or "I'll do whatever that will make you happy" or even "It was ok. Not that I really am enjoying it".

But surprise! Surprise!

She actually said "No papadog. I just LOVE having anal sex with you. And if you want me to rate it, its 9 out 10!".

I was completely flabbergasted.





papadog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home