Tuesday, October 18, 2005


Sex was not on the agenda that night, papadog even admitted that he masturbate the night before thinking that all we were going to do was have dinner that nite. I have to admit throughout dinner all I can think about was what are we going to do afterwards. All i was sucking papadog and making his cock hard.

During sex I boldly ask papadog to talk dirty to me and I have to admit it was quite a turn on. It wasn’t long before I had my first orgasm and the second one. I’ve never asked him to do that before. Actually I was kinda ready for my first orgasm the minute papadog fingered me. Putting his finger deep inside me and playing with my clitoris at the same time.

Then came ….doggie….. I’m getting use to the position already and I have to admit it gives a totally different feeling. Its hard to describe. I can feel it in my stomach. I think papadog was enjoying it as much as I did cause he did not even stop during the whole thing. Did I mention that papadog spanked me a few times? Hmm…. I wonder what it would feel like if he had use a whip instead… gently .

After the second cum I did not think that I could cum again. In my mind I wanted to return the favour and make papadog cum. But then he started licking and sucking my breast. I had to give in then. One thing that can really turn me on apart from fingering is licking and sucking my breast. And before I know it I came for the third time.

3 orgasm and its all due to papadog. That is why I have declared him as my sex Guru.


babydog




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home