Monday, October 17, 2005

Multiplicity

Had a wonderful sex session with my babydog, again. Well actually, never once has it not been able to leave me a smiling happy man.

We were having a table-for-two dinner when the sudden urge of horniness took over us. Food was super scrumptious if I may add, but when the libido took charge, there was no stopping then.

It only took my babydog to say “feel like adjourning to the hotel afterwards?” and that was more than enough for us to scamper through our food.

With the food still in our throats, literally, we drove to our love nest and quickly took off all our clothes. I can never forget what followed next.

The way we exchanged salivas reminded me of our first time. So passionate. So full of heat. I held my babydog tight in my arms, kissing and necking her without a pause.

Sex that followed right after was mindblowing. Why? I hear you ask. No. Not because of the doggy alone but because, once again, I had my multiple orgasm. Yes, my male friends. We male can have multiple orgasms as well.


After almost one full hour of sweaty sex, I was about to cum when I pulled my cock out my babydog’s dripping wet pussy and squirted a couple of cum strands of cum across her cute tummy. A bit uncharacteristic of me, but I thought that was that.



And that was when I felt the crescendo of the second orgasm and before I knew it *BHAM!* *BHAM!* *BHAM!* *BHAM!* *BHAM!* *BHAM!*

I came again and again and again and again.




papadog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home